Friday, February 1, 2013

A New View

For those who have read or follow my blog, I welcome you back! For those who are reading this for class, I welcome you!

 You may notice my blog has changed in appearance a little bit. I wanted to try something new, so I changed up the colors and template a little...I hope you like it! I'm excited to say that my writing will also change a little bit in the next few months as I take a different approach to blogging.

 I have always blogged about my passion for agriculture, but this semester I am taking a course that is designed to help me understand strategic message design, branding yourself or your business, and creating a presence in social media.

So for the next few months I will be blogging about things we discuss in class as well as some interesting topics and campaigns that I find interested with my new knowledge and understanding of strategic message design.

But don't worry, I'll still be talking about my experiences in agriculture, some of the exciting things I am involved with on campus at Ohio State and most importantly reflecting on life as a country boy in the city.

I am excited to start writing about these things and show you a glimpse of what I am learning and how it can be beneficial to all of us. I hope you enjoy the following posts and give me your opinions and ideas as I write.

I hope everyone is having a great new year, and like always be sure to THANK A FARMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment