- I love being back at the Alpha Gamma Rho house with my brothers. We are already gearing up for another fun year of activities, philanthropy and recruitment. The memories I have made here will go with me for the rest of my life.
- I actually like going to my classes. I have found a way to make myself comfortable in non-ag classes and have found more enjoyable conversations and dialogue there than in any of my Ag Comm or Ag Econ classes. And besides, what fifth year senior doesn't have a fun schedule? It should be good. Expect future blog posts to come from discussions I have had in class.
- OHIO STATE BUCKEYES FOOTBALL!!!! I have become a huge fan of Big Ten football and you can rest assured (or not rest) that I will be having fun cheering my team on from the South endzone in The Shoe this fall.
- I had an absolute blast working at Fair Oaks Farms in Indiana this summer. The experiences, conversations and diversity I had this summer was absolutely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.
- I am feeling a bit old this year as my younger sister goes off to start her college career and I am still in school. But she seems to be excited about a new chapter in life, which excites my whole family and we have a lot of faith in her. GOOD LUCK MINDY!
- This is the last ride, some of my friends like to say I'm simply "squeezing four years of education into five years of experience" and I think they may be right. As much fun as college has been, I am very excited to get started on the next chapter of my life.
So as you can see, I have some mixed feelings about this year of school. But I know it will go way faster than I want it to go. I just hope that I can keep up with it. One last thing you can rest assured of is that I will be advocating for agriculture on the front lines of the future of our country while I'm here!